Tuesday, April 05, 2005

~ Chennai-il oru Mazhai kaalam ~

'Chennai-il oru mazhai kaalam' actually means Mon'soon' in chennai.....so soon ?!?....not that I am complaining....this time of the year , chennai is one of the hottest hells in India....I liked that...the hot weather....it is really cold inside the office though...this is the same heat in which we used to play 'theru'-street cricket all day...w/o breaf fast,lunch or dinner...yeah dinner !...flood light matches...all the streetlamps glowing gloriously above us !.....ah those days ....were like heven in hell....and now...?....the same thing continues....but with a difference, no food all day...but at office....not that I am a workaholic or anything ,jus that uhmm....u know...life Sucks..notice the 'S' in caps !...

today ...today isdifferent....it is raining in chennai....yaaaaoooooo!....after a long time... !!!....Kodai mazhai....summer rains !....my momz happy..no water problem for another month....every time it rain shez sure that the well will fill up....and she says it is already full....my dadz happpy.....he can sit at home and read books all day....my bro is happy...no office for him on the day....I am happy...!....really.....even on this day...I have to drive 25km to office and sit and code all day....still happy ?....well hey kinda....

and before I forget a new Baskin robbins opened at our food court yesterday !!....cool ...jus wrong timing....rain rain everywhere...and icecream !!.....now u know why I am happy!...
a long day ahead...and lotsa work.....lets see how the day is !.....the day that started with the rain falling on me....a rainbow I saw for a second....frogs jumping all around....the sweet smell of fresh grass....and a hot cuppa coffee !....uhmmmm...lets see.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Suguna said...

Hi
How i wish i were there. I really like having icecream when its raining. Yes its really very nice. Have u tried it?????????? hmm so u can keep ur cool in office with Baskin n robbins.
N I think this rain in chennai just came in time . otherwise we would have needed that more and more thanni lorries

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home