Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Cyberphobia- Fear of computers or working on a computer.

Yahooo !!...Actually ...whatever !...

I sucessfully compiled the dumb piece of code that'd been giving me trouble for the whole of yesterday !....wasn't all that complex ...but it took me a day to get it done and fixed !

Right after I did that ...guess what happened....

All thro life ,situations are the same.Yesterday,at home, mom had cooked the veggie I hated the most...the 'yukkiee' snakegourd...u cant imagine how much I hate it...anywayz...right after she put the 'stuff' on the plate...I gobbled it down ,like I always do...guess what happened next ...!

She rewarded me with another helping....things always back fire , dont they,right when u least expect them to :(

Now coming back to the story at my office...right after I yelled...my PM came in and he was pretty pleased that I had FINALLY finished it....yeah u guessed it right !....he gave me another tough request to analyze and code !.....deja vu !

People never get the point ,do they ? when some one asks for a sip from the drink u having and u get frust' and give them the whole drink...they r actually happy !...can u belive that ! very few really read between the lines and understant...the rest ....a pain u hafta live with !....

and by 12 noon today...all my hopes of a great weekend....poof ! vanished !

I am really starting to hate my work...

And as the Mentor of my company N R Nrayana moorthy once said :

"love ur work.....not ur company !" - very true ....Mr.NRN,totally with u on that !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home