Friday, February 25, 2005

Odontophobia- Fear of teeth or dental surgery

I am a sweet person !...not that I am good boy or anything, tis jus that I love sweets !

It all started off when I was a kid..in 1st class I guess... don't really remember..uhmmm...wait....who cares... I started eating sweets like a maniac...when I say a maniac....I mean it !

Any sweet, for that matter, in front of me would disappear in a jiffy...my Fav. A biiiig bar of Dairy-milk, for those who dunno what that is..tis a very popular chocolate here , was my favorite !...The large celebration bar was actually bigger that my face at that time..I was a cute kid and everyone who came to see me had to get me one...atleast I made them...thats how it all started...

through the years, the only addiction {only ?!?} I still have, is this...it has now proved to be a fatal attraction,to my dental set atleast !

a whole bag of chocolates, that my friend had got me from the States ,are now history and guess what happned this morning ?.... yeah, U guessed right !...a tooth ache..dunno which one ...the whole upper jaw hurts.

My mom made me go to the dentist before I came to office.
I hate hospitals....the smell, the sick people...makes my stomach turn,thank god I didn't have my breakfast this morning,thanks to the bad tooth !

Ok..end of the day what do we have?...not one,but, two ! that have to be fixed...A RCT - root canal treatment on one of them...aawwh....have an appointment in the evening with the dentist..

but now, feel much better after I popped in a gum,the pain has reduced...think I will skip the appointment today .....

Odontophobia- Fear of teeth or dental surgery !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate teeth and i have braces

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a fear of loosing teeth. I don't know why. I tried to think of why im scared but i can't think of anyhing. It is really loose please help

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home