Friday, February 25, 2005

Verbophobia- Fear of words

It is actually , really very suprising....did u jus ask what?....ME WRITING WRITING BLOGS!.....why ?....herez why..

1. I can talk for hours together on anything...I mean anything,but when it comes down to putting everything on a paper,or on a blank screen !....thats when I back off....

2. I am not very creative with words !

3. writing is not my passion !

4. I love to read ,but not wite !

5. the list is really long......and did I mention that I am a verbophobiac ?!?

Its not ' words' I fear, its using them logically.....imagination has no boundaries...languages and words do...expression is a problem.....and I am a real bad speller !...

Fact 1 :
I have more than 4 registered blogspots that r still empty. why? Not cauze I am lazy,jus that I don't know what to fill 'em up with !

Kural-191 says :
Words without sense, while chafe the wise,
Who babbles, him will all despise.
He who to the disgust of many, speaks useless things, will be despised by all.

But,hey !....who cares...I think tis about time I start doing what I do worst....write !.... and eventually over come this verbophobia of mine...let's see ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home