Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single

I caught myself thinking this morning !...can u belive that ?!?...really I tell ya !
twas this stupid fwd,one of the hundred stupid fwd mails that I get every day, from by friend from the b'lore branch of my office.Guess hez still on bench...{thats when u have no work to do !}...
The mail goes thus...
men are like appeles on a tree,the rotten ones fall off first only to be picked up first,but the good ones stay on the top and will be picked by someone whoz patient enough...hummm....really...lets see...

I had been thro school , college and now at work...whu does my my profile say that I am still single?....Because I am a good apple ?...or did the mail really mean I look like an apple ?...hey wait a minute... !
and another point....why does this logic work only for guys....the best apples on the other side get picked upbefore the bad ones....right ?....I dont know....need help on that....will hafta ask some one...

mystery solved :

I saw a friend who jus walked in...and viola whats on his Tee'shirt..
in bold !

"I think Therefore I am single "

now remember what I said when I started ?....that I caught myself thinking....mybe I've been doing this for a long time....aahhh...I hate myself for doing that !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home