Sunday, March 20, 2005

Its official !!

Hey world !...its official....what is....nothing....jus that my system is 23...dumb years old....ststem as in me !....yeah thats right...I turn 23.....or is it 24...dont really care anymore...born in the year '82..u do the math....well....23 over in to 24 right...ok..

I told my PM that he wont be seeing me on the 20th...why?....cauze I have some personal work to do....hey I didn't wanna work on my day !....
on saturday.....I went to sleep at 11 night and my mom stayed up late and baked me my fav. plum cake..thanks !....and on this day....some 20 people called and wished me....others didn't even care...neither do I....of the 20 some 7-8 were my friends from KG....! they called me on my mobile ! how did they get my number..?..they wouldn'te tell !...
didn't get new clothes...have a load of new stuff and no party this time....didn't feel like havin one...
One thing I realized today....U might know a million people...thousands who respect u....hundreds who admire u....but only a few who care bout u !....and am happy that I have a few .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home