Saturday, March 12, 2005

Still have a life ...! ...really ?

Something I did yesterday,made me take a second look at the kinda life I have right now....nothin nuch...I jus cleaned my book shelf.....well after a loooooooooong time..and I mean it....
the minute I opened it ,I realised one thing....what was that ?...well the thing I noticed was that I had changed...a lot...right in front of me was a pile of old books ,covered in dust....this is the same shelf I treasured when I was a kid,the reason why it was soooo dirty was because of a simple fact that I never allowed any one to open it,not even my mom...not even to clean it ...well...that was how much I ....how do u say it...love it?....guarded it?...possessive about it...what ever....U get the point right ?!...

It has all the books I've read...all my paintings and sketches,my pen collection,cricket card collection,toys ....it was my shelf, my music books,my comics...everything in there was mine...I mean MINE....and for quite some time I haven't even had the time to look at them ....

I pulled out a few comics and now have them right besides me at my office desk.. ! the hot wheels cars are now perched on my CPU !...a brigt red Parker in my pocket, a tweety bird -pencil crown on the pencil stand....and a cool sketch of charlie chaplin pinned up on the soft board near me....

how I miss the days when I was a kid...reading books...painting....playing old classics ....my toys ...filling ink into my fountain...collecting cricket and WWf cards....humm....

Still love the life I have...jus that I has changed a lot....for the good or bad,I dunot know....
one thing that hasn't change is that I still love to be a loner...'yen vazhkaye brindavanam ,naanagave naan vazhgiren'....
okie...........

Have decided to do one thing after going home today....clean up my cupboard...lets see whats stored up in there !.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home