Thursday, March 03, 2005

Whatever !!.....

Tell u what !....today has been the longest day in my life.....I mean it....at office from 6 :30 till.. god knows when ........

Jaded
Thats how life is right now....dunno whats happening to it....its taken a life of its own...what did I jus say ?!?....life has a life ?... one thing is pretty clear..'I' dont have a life !....I know I don't make sense...cant expect more from a guy whoz had jus 10 hrs of sleep in three days....rest gone in work and on my stupid bike...up and down...home to office...office to home...in a loop...performed every day...till I die I guess....

this is exactly what I did not want my life to become....stuck with a stupid job of coding...to top it all...did I tell u I hate computers... !....we dont get along well.....If not for my MBA aspi'ons ...I wud've quit this job loooooong back.....the company gives me a brand name....can u belive that.....but anywayz the tunnel sure is long....but can see light at the end....hope I get there soon .....

to end it on a positive note...my friend jus called...going out for a smoke...oh...u ...how much missed u ....I was actually talikng to my cigarette !...can u belive that....

I am going MAD !!!...help me please !!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home