Friday, March 18, 2005

Project Parties !?!...

Know what ...I will kill myself the next time before going for a project party ....why?...tjis is why...on friday ...FRIDAY !....we had a Bu party at a resort named GREEN coconut...., a resort on the ECR- east coast road....
on thursday I got mail asking all of us to keep our evening free the next day as we were gonna have a bash ...where...and when...it didn't say....thats what gave me a sick feeling.....that actually was a warning ,which I didn't respect...
That fateful friday morning, my PM walked in to my cube and asked me if I was going.....going where??...to the party....I sheepishly said ' I dont know..'...then he said....I u r goin tell me ,Even I'm thinkin bout it.....what made me go that evening....FATE...

The resort was a sore....on the other side of the road...,that ment that the beach was a good 4kms away....so that plan of mine....down the chute....

they had no plan...and we were ased to do what ever we felt like.....I wanted to hit the sack and sleep...but they wouldn't let me....then I spotted it....a shuttle racket....good....I picked it up....was a bit rusty....but had a good play for almost 2 hrs....and before I knew it it was 7....and time for more tortures !!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home