Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Why me ??

Have always wondered.....is it my mistake ?.....what?.... being the youngest in the family, that is !...I have an elder bro'.....and in my family of four...I am the youngest...and with that come lotsa tortures....when I say that, I mean that.....when u say something ...no one takes u seriously....and ur inputs are always considered childish....hey i am 22 ,for crying out loud !....I am a grown up and I voted in the last election !.....I decide my country's future....but back home...I am still the KID !...
herez why I am jaded....my dad took out my car for a spin....he wanted to try it out...It is a brand new car..clocked jus 1k...and at a signal...some...idiotic @#$#@#** auto guy bumped into the car and that gave it an ugly dent...got it fixed though..he jus came back and said he'd fix it and he did....thats the end of that issue....yeaterday...my bro ( read BIG BRO)...took it out and came back with the front bumper fully screwed.. !...and that happened cauze of some ther idiotic driver (he says someone else...but guess who !)....Its never them !...he says he'll get it fixed....now a brand new car looks real ugly...and I hate it !....my dream has now become a night mare !...

I take it to office everyday...and I drive thro some of the busiest of traffics and not a scratch on it put by me....when I tell them to drive carefully...the look at me and say....hey ...buzz off...don't tell me how to drive......had I done this...all hell would've broken loose....

no one even takes my words serious back home...outside tis totally different...I am the boss...cause people respect u for what u r...that doesn't happen back home...I really wonder why...and this happens only to the youngest of the lot...how sick !....cruel world !...
now when my car gets back from the garrage....I know what I am gonna do...even if its gonna cost me some money....hey ! I am earning ...I can get it fixed....and dont tell me how to drive !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home