Sunday, March 20, 2005

Torture continues !!

Where did I stop....?.....ah , yes....well The party was turning out to be a nightmare....really borin...! I mean that !....
There is one thing I always do when I am bored....grab a smoke and enjoy it.....but not today..why ?...cause I was outta stock....I asked this secutiry guy where I could get some....' In the bar, sir' he replied....ok...hey wait a minute.. ! BAR did he say ?.....oh yeah....run...run.... !....it was 7 30... there I was at the Bar....it was empty...ofcourse.... !no one would drink when they come to an official party...atleast in my company.....uhmm....atleast I could get the much needed smokes !...I went in and this is what happened...
Me: do u have kings...?
The Bar guy : yes, sir ...only a full packs..
M: ok ,one pack pls..
TBG: 45 ..,sir...
M: have change for 100..?
TBG : No sir....lemme check.....no sir...
M: well...what can we do now....uhmm.....ok...how much is a vodka small...?
TBG : 55, sir...
M: { thinking) 45+55 = 100....well hey one quick one...no one will even notice....
ok....give me a small with LC..
TBG: ok...sir....
and then he did something that changed the whole evening !....
he switched on the TV.... and the song I luved was being played...
''Kavalaiku marunthaanathe....vethangale saagum varai...sogangale kadhal kathai...kaarkaala malargalum yennodu thallaadum....vellai puraa ondru poonathu kaiyil varaamale.......

a really good song I liked....I turned to TBG....
M: u take card?
TBG: yes sir....
M: nother large..
TBG: ...ok...
The one large led to another...and before I knew it....5 larges and one smal down..
swiped the card and came out...life was beautiful....afterall......after some booze ...
there they were...all the femmes...not all that great looking ones though...hey who cares....dancing to some stupid BackStreetBoys song... ,some pairs....doing what they do best....the 'K'....
and....dinner served !!...
grabbed my plate....wasn't in a mood to eat...so filled up my plate with a big heap of icecream....walkd some distance ...to a place where no one was around....lit up a smoke....enjoying the icecream....and humming the song....
'yen vaazhkai vaan veliyil...vellai pura ondru poonathu ..kaiyil varaamale...
neeyum nanum serntha pothu kodai kooda maargazhi...
pirinthapinbu poovum yennai suduvathenna kaathali..
thuduppizhanthathum kaathaloodam...thisai maranthathu payankili..
poogum vazhi nooraanathe...., kanneerinaal seranathe.....illatha uravukku naan seiyum lalaaalaa....
kaarkaala malargal yennodu thallaadum...vellaipura ondru...................'

3 Comments:

Blogger Suguna said...

did somebody tell u
"un sattai yodu otti kollum pattu roja naan alla, emaandha aalai paarthup poya"
ivlo sogam vendame

10:25 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

ayioo....sogam yellam onnum illa...jus that I like the song very much....'sattai yodu ottikolla...pattu roja thevaillai...yemaantha payana paathu poya'...type...veetukku adangina pulla...athanaala....ippothaiku...no sogam !....and hey...u r the first person to comment in my bolg page....so early bird prize : 1 mercedes benz!....summa sollathaana poren...anthanaala...ok !

'kaathalikkum aasai illai aishwarya raiyai...reema sennai...asin'nai...demi moorerai..priety zinthavai...next Miss worldai kaanum vari'

11:55 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

kanakka paththi yengaluku yaarum solli thara vendiyathu illa....kanakku pannuvathil killaadigal....

innum oru matteru...athu yenna yettarai rubai is 8.50....illa 8.30 ya ?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home