Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Anger Management....what ever !

Why?...thats the question I ask myself every time I blow my lid….and every time I come with a perfect explanation…and that leaves me with a really bad temper ….. that I think is not a mistake…cause I never get angry for the wrong reasons..


Yesterday my mom actually asked me why I get angry and start shouting most of the time…she said that she understood that I do not blow hot air for the wrong reasons…but jus why….


This is what I told her….see….when I say something will go wrong ,,it jus not an intuition…a calculated suggestion…but still u go ahead and do what I ask u not to do and end up with more problems and again ask what to do and say forget that said that this will happen…now tell m what to do….when u r not ready to even listen to what I say…then why do u ask….that is one….then u keep doing the same thing I don’t like over and over again ,even after me saying so…that puts me off…that’s two….


I usually try to keep calm and when ever I get shouted at…I shout back after trying hard to explain my stand and that fails…happens most of the time …when people cannot be decent enough to accept that they were wrong…I cant think of any situation where I have not accepted my mistake ..I always do…..and by the end of it she wasn’t convinced and said I was cold…I am not…


I am jus trying to be sensible and analytical about everything with no emotions….is that wrong ?.....as ever ,even this discussion ended with some heated exchange…..reason….as I was saying she wasn’t ready to listen…jus wanted to put across her idea keeping her mind shut to my replies…and when I did the same…she blew….


See I can see this reason….she can’t….aint my problem…I try my best to be good…at least I am trying….when no one else does ….that again makes me mad….


At office it a totally different scenario, being analytical helps…and people respect ur views…and they think twice before telling anything to me ..in a good way that is….cause they know that I make no mistakes…and even if I do, they understand…professional…?...that never happens back home…


The reason I am actually writing this is ?...actually looking for some inputs to handle the above situations…no ..not ways to control my anger !.... point is to find a way to react in these kinda situations…anger management wont work here as….I never get angry for the wrong reasons…jus that the fact that people cannot comprehend the situation….drives me crazy !!....

3 Comments:

Blogger Vinod said...

As for me, I think of home as a place to vent out your anger.. and be at your worst behavior.. ( Well, I always shout at home..get into fights with mom/dad etc)..And outside home, I am this cool nice person (or atleast, thats what I think of myself)

We are our true selves at home...and outside, we still are acting good!

-Vinod

3:00 PM  
Blogger vivitsa said...

Hey Kaush, you know what, I have this theory.. It says that, no child should live with their parents after a point in their lives.For me the point came even when I was finishing school.Yes, I love my parents and all, but I still want to lead my life the way I think is the best.. When I used to go home during hols, its all fine for like a week, before we start disagreeing on everything from Sachins batting to me not waking up in the mornings.. Well, we are at our best when I am far way from them I guess :) I ve always loved and cherished my independence.. so I love being on my own :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@ansh
feels good to know that I'm not alone in this battle...the war is lost but the battle is still on !

@janus man

hey..thanks 4 droppin in !

cant agree with u more !....but the problem here is that I am at my original self...meaning....the way I am...and the way I wanna be, when not at home....and a pain at home...I hate myself when I do that...but hey ...thats not under my control !

@sange

right on....I was away from home for 4 yrs...in college...and then back home for a year....then away for 6 months for work...and every time I was away...really liked that...homesick,at times....but getting back home...was something I didnt feel like doing...exactly for the same reasons u mentioned....

never had,have,will have the kinda freedom I like to have...

think shud get faaaaar from home....hey is that colony on the moon up yet ?!?

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home