Monday, May 09, 2005

All play and no work....

All play and no work makes me a dull boy....

yeah u gueesd right...the project I was workin on is officially over.....and now have no work...why cant these people plan well in advance on the allotment of resources.....!!!.....now I am withotu ( I hate these typos !!) work...I used to like the days when I had to come to office sit around and go back without doing anything.....but really dunno why I feel really sick ,when I jus idle around....doing nothing !!...

this is what I did last week to keep myself busy...

read some 20 blogs....everyday

music non stop with online games....

designed a webpage for myself....but decided against uploading it....really sucked ! ...

explored the beauiful new stuff from Yahoo ...THE YAHOO 360 !....a waste of time !

came late and went home early...

read three books...2 management stuff bout risk management and one on Modern art...that was a good one...

the white board next to me is fulla hopeless sketches and some idiotic art work ...!....

somebody please give me some work !!!! WAAAA WAA

8 Comments:

Blogger Chakra said...

y don't u include mine in your list of twenty. :)

4:40 AM  
Blogger vivitsa said...

How about designing a funky blog for me?

11:09 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@chakra

hey...u r one in that 20 !! newly added !!

9:42 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@sange

sure why not.. but cannot give u my word twill look good...me have no exp in web based stuff....but still am tryin !!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Suguna said...

hmm how i wish i worked in ur office. i need a break man!!!!!!!!!!! big time.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

envy you. feeling J ....@#$%^&*(*

12:45 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

u r most welcome...!...vaanga , yen office vanthu vela pannunga...

I am having a break after working for exactly 105 days without a holiday ( yes madam , that inc our saturday and sunday ! :-(..... )

yaaru kannu patutho....I got an onsite call this afternoon....and they want me to start work ASAP....anywayz will hold them off till friday.....lets see....

5:41 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

sathiyama adhu naan thaan
bigg kannu potten.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home