Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Story !! HELP please !

Now that I am bored to death....i am planing to write a story....this is jus to amuse myself ....and ofcourse....to discover one more area in which I suck !!.....

so herez what I want......anyone...I mean anyone reading this jus leave back 5-10 names for me to be used in the story...

This could be ur name
ur friends....
ur whateverz
ur enemy's (mention this...will be used on a bad guy /gal)

u will not be paid anything for this...but u will have the satisfaction of helping an idiot who cannot even think of good names....but has an idea of writing a story !....


song thats playin on my comp:

'yentha kalaingnanum avalai silai vadippa,
yentha kavingnanum avalai paatil vaipaan
antha iyarkayum aval mel kaathal kollum...
intha ninaivaale yenthan kaalam sellum...

naan paarthathile aval orithiyaithaan naala azhagiyenben nalla azhagiyenben...'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home