Wednesday, April 27, 2005

~ Brain Damage ~

Today is not very hot....with the summer peaking in another week ....one thing is likely to happen...BRAIN DAMAGE.....

I will go mad after a week.....but before that happens, there r certain things I need to get starightned out....

today is 27th and I dont even have mony for lunch....for feul and other stuffs i can use my PLASTIC...but for food in my office.....dunno....ok forget that....have another hour to work out plan....but then there is tomorrow...the day after that ,and 3 whole days after that before I get my salary....bad month ....

mangoe season has started and havent had one yet...my bro got some yesterday and the one reserved for me is still hafl raw...so will hafta wait....and the heaps of yellow mangoes on the Adayar platform...is really very inviting.....but then...i have to remember that I have NO MONEY....

My moms b'da jus flew by and I got her nothing.....so the first plan for next month is to take her out and get her something.....

WATER !!...finally after 6yrs of non supply of metro water....the first bucket of ale entered our tank yesterday....that happened after some talk with the mayor and after a new pipe connection was laid....that left out road....damaged and so driving in and out will be bad...certainly no road cricket...

I usually dont do this...but right now....a request has come up at work ...fix a dumb program ....the one i was working 2 weeks back....so a loooong ay ahead....I hate this ....

Morning was not bad....mom got up early and wanted to use the heat and put "vaddam"....I jus called and asked her to bring down some 'HALF DRIED VADAMS' ...trust me...they taste great !....waiting to get back home ....

Did u know that POLO 'the mint with the hole'...is mfg by makson Pharma?.....is this a damn medicine???.....dunno....sugar,starch,glucose,mint oil and processing aid (570)....whats that ??....


My Nokia mobile is made in netherlands...now thats cool.....

the comment on all my mails :
Real Programmers can't change a car tyre; that's a hardware problem.

the wooden scale on my desk has the logo and the words"mumbai express" inscribed on it !....I did that and ..not bad... !....the words r in tamil .....

there is an acer mouse pad lying on my desk....but why??..I have a HP machine...who cares..i aint using the pad....

I actually started writing this at 11 :18 when the dumb work came up....the functionality changes and logics seemed torturous ...and I xpected the work to be complete by midnight........but 5 mins before lunch...breakthro...!!....got the stupid thing workin...phew...then lunch....had a good one....some punjabi thali .....now back at ,my seat and back to blog....

someone turn on the damn AC !!...I am still feeling hot !!...

Got a new chair....large one...and very comfy....but tis tilted to one side....think I will fall asleep in another 10 mins....but then therez work .........

hey jus got a mail...Anniyan songs are out !.....there is a link in here....will tell ya how the songs r later....

This stupid Yahoo mail page is loading ...takin ages to....wanna kick the server !....

phonez ringing......no points for gussing who that is....my day is really bad today.....jus got off the phone with her...the conversation....she talked and talked....me said ..uhm....umhum...ok....ok....bye....I hate today....dunno why....

Temp in chennai is 34deg C...no wonder tis hot....

will be seeing Chandramukhi today for the n'th time....

have to leave by 5 30 today...

wednesday....dunno...whats on TV...

have to change my earphones...only one ear piece is working !!....who broke it !!

why did I wear grey socks today ??....

why is my white board dirty.....and not white ?!

why is google the only search engine I use??.....

why Am I typing all this......

this I think is my longest post....dunno why I did this...maybe I am bored to death...not that I dont have ne work...jus that I am plain bored.....

cant comprehend the reason ,why things are, the way they are.......

but one thing is for sure...the heat is taking its toll....and brain damage is sure to happen in the future....read that as 'near future'.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home