Tuesday, May 24, 2005

what colour ( notice that 'u' in colour ??!...me still in India)

My friend wanted me to suggest a colour ...to buy a car....and the first one that came to my mind and the one I shouted out was BLACK....he gave me a strange look....and asked " Why ?"......"thats my Fav. colour da..."......"no, its not !"

"wHAT ?....it is !.....what do u mean by ' its not ' ?!?"....

he jus asked me a very simple question that has kept me thinking for the past 2 days.....

THE QUESTION ??.....HE ASKED ME WHY DO i SAY bLACK IS MY FAV . WHEN i DONT HAVE A SINGLE THING THATS bLACK !!

WELL...U KNOW...HEZ RIGHT !!.... MY DESKTOP HAS A BLUE BACKGROUND...

THE FILE ON MY DESK IS BLUE....

my MTB , my bike, ..my CAR !!....yup u gussed right...blue...

oh damn....somethingz wrong...I reached for my car keys...the key chain is blue too !!!....am I goin mad or what....

then I rushed home....opened my cupboard with a bang....(my mom gives me that funny look ....the same look I get every time I do something ....that I dont usually do...)

4 denims in different shades of blue...only one black....

4 full and 6 half shirts...and only one black one.. !!!......open my secret cabinet inside...( yeah I have one !!...and did I spell it right ?)...this is actually full of my painings and other stuffs I cant get myself to throw away...)......5 blue coloured pens.....6 red ones...and no black .....

this actually freaked me out.. !!!

walked back slowly the last place I would find something in blue.....surprise !!.....my fav Nike is actually blue !....I never noticed it before....

after all this....walked into my room....oh yeah..no points for guessing....the walls r in the light shades of blue....


no wonder my friend gave me that look......

but hey.....BLACK still is my fav colour....maybe I dont have things in black because of totally different reasons...


WHATEVER !!!


PS: I know this is fulla typos and grams....not even lookin at the screen and tping....what do u expect ??...

PPS: someone put a spell check thing on this one !!! pls !!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it happenssss....my fav color is red but i dont have a single thing which is of the color red.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Suguna said...

so u can be happy for something. there is only Black forest. dont tell me u knew something called blue forest.
Nights are black even when the sky is always blue. Black kinda takes on blue.
What say?

11:53 PM  
Blogger vivitsa said...

Same here.. I used to claim my fav color was green when I was a kid.. now I dunno anymore....

5:41 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@moushmi

I like red too...reason ?.... FErrrrrrrRari !!

@sugs

hey yeah...there is only black forest !..but there is blue lable... !!.....uhmm.....

@ Morpheus

ah yes...It is Black...funny it didn't strike me b4 !

@ sange

Green ??....maybe because u like Martians !!....

9:20 PM  
Blogger Art said...

Well i too like black. Though i dont own many things of this colour. But my blog background is blcak. Tried to change it a many times. But dint, coz i dint want see my blog in any other colour. :)

4:32 AM  
Blogger m. said...

heyyy! now i have to check my stuff and see what colours i have! interesting :)

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home