Thursday, May 19, 2005

Extra Chatpata Extra Mast

Vaadi vaadi vaadi vaadi kai padatha CD.....hey that the song playing on my MP3
player.....

what ?...on my comp?.....hey NO !.....thats on my Mobile.....

yeah...I've finally chucked my old fone and now have a brand new one....with cam, MP3 player.....and lotsa other gooddies thrown in !!.....its really good....and am sure this is the best buy for the money spent....and thats more than 10k....hey...but worth it ..... !!

life is actually not going great.....no work.....and when I say that I mean jus that.....really boring...and first time in my life feel bored.....thats one reason why I got this new Fone.....this will keep me doing something...for another 3 days.....

ok....now where is that Appy and that pack of KURKURE ??....ok...danx...found it.....

where is my life heading ??......

Thought For The Day:


There are two rules to success in life:


1. Don't tell people everything you know.


2. .....

5 Comments:

Blogger vivitsa said...

Ok how about blogging more to keep vettiness at bay? or the template thingie...

2:34 PM  
Blogger Suguna said...

i think we all r getting romba jobless in life

7:42 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

romba illa remba remba....remba to the power infinity....aaga...romba olarareno ?!!...

7:05 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

hey sange...I have a few cool tips...what shall I do...go ahead and post it on ur blog...but then everyone will know ?!??.....

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home