Tuesday, May 31, 2005

One Question...Answer please !

Time 5:30

Day: Yesterday

Matter: Suddenly a question popped up in my head…no…no bulb over my mandai….

How is my life??

A difficult question to answer….how is my life getting along?...how do I gauge it?....there aren’t any parameters to grade it….

I could take some stupid test on the internet….But really didn’t want to do that….

Plan of action:

I decided to answer this one by comparing my life with someone my age….no not my co-workies….u know?...they r nerds...fulla questions…so this is what I did…

Walked out to the shop where I usually get my cigarettes …got one and lit it…one drag…uhmm……hey!.....that guy selling cigarettes ...Looks my age…

Now that I have a specimen … I asked him specific questions that would empower me with the data to actually come up with an answer to that question…

Okey here goes…

Where r u from??....he said some village (ans not information…jus data..)
How many years are u doing this ??.....17 yrs sir….

17 ?....from when….?.....from 5yrs sir…

So at 5 u were selling cigarettes ….where ???....at my village talkies sir….

Ok…then….?....at 12 I was selling at the town bus stand sir….

Ok then …what was ur turning point of ur life till now….??.....coming to Chennai sir….

Oh…coming here ..eh ?....what did u do after coming here ?......was selling cigarettes at the main bus stand here sir…

Ok…then ?....nothing sir….now I am selling the same in front of ur office…..

Now I can conclude….. :

Life is miserable when we analyze the data…jus like him….I’ve been doing nothing….studying in some school first….then high school…then college…..jus like he was selling…….now working in an office doing some work….will be doing the same for the rest of my life…..in this company then in another one…and another one till I retire…or have a heart-attack…..

Ah !! U really thought I would say that…didn’t u ??.....nay…..

I have a better life !!! …my life pattern may be similar to his….BUT…I have a Car…a cool phone….a degree (BE ma BE)…a good job in one of the best companies in India…a good bank balance.....a girl friend who actually looks like an Aishwarya Rai double (hey! common this is my blog and I can write anything I wanto!)….and he calls me Sir….

Know what …life rocks…with or without fun…..

howz urs ???

7 Comments:

Blogger vivitsa said...

Oh you poor thing.. I thought you said Aish was too old for you.. So is her double right..:)

10:59 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

just one line
ITS HARD TO MAKE A COME BACK WHEN
YOU HAVE'NT BEEN ANY WHERE. suits to almost all of us

9:41 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@ Sange

U sange ...r full of poraamai !!!

@sugs

right said....!!!

12:41 AM  
Blogger vivitsa said...

Seri.. onakku oru aish paati oda thaan land aaganumnu erundha naa yenna panna mudiyum :)

4:54 PM  
Blogger Art said...

good one. its a nice way to look at life.:)

11:27 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@Ansh...
Me having a good life...till now...yes....lets see... !!

@Morpheus
very true....whatever ....this is my life and I will live it the way I wanto attitued...right?

@Sange

unakku yenna avvalovu poraamai.. ??... Aish paati illa athu Aish party ..!....

@Art

hey ...thanx !!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Vivhyd said...

Hey 1st time here!! Nice one!! I was just about to abruptly point outto u the second half of ur blog.. :).. As u said.. some of us (U included) are lucky to have a better life than others.. so enjoy while it lasts..

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home