Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Thiruvaasagam ....anyone ??

yesterday I happened to go to get some DVDs....yeah I was on leave.....jus before that I went to the landmark store near my place....jus to look at the new arrivals....

Thiruvaasagam... !! in gold .....hey thats new....got a copy ....

Played it all the way back home in my car....then all the way to office today...and the whole day at office.....

the last track - track 6 "puttril vaazh aravum anjael...."

really good and had me hooked...

the song goes like this....

"I dont dread the snake ....nor the dishonest people who lie..."

sounds familiar ??...... READ MY PREVIOUS POST....

now thats scary or what ??.......

ESP ?.......u tell me !!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Vani Viswanathan said...

phobiac,
thiruvasagam was good....you have ESP-aa? lol!!
hmm....innum TL na enna theriyalaya? unga room-la ceiling-la onnu irukumay adhudhaan....hahaha....i should ask my sister who is the bigger TL, me or you!!!!
dei phobiac, unakku romba mariyaathai kuduthenaa, btw??

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enna phobiac...bore adikara.....change of topic pls...

1:15 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@Vani...

oh..ok...ok....TL na therinjuduthu...'

solli irukka koodathunu nenaikaren....odane respect...window vazhiya paranthuduthu !!.....

innum waiting for the 'PISA'?....yenna Pissaasu-a ?

8:19 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@anonymous

I know.....but the current situation is like that.....but hope it changes after this monday...u know I have to live with it...I like it or not.....

8:23 PM  
Blogger cutefreaky said...

hey GV.....ennaaaada idhu...vaasagam gara....ESP gara...enna aachu unakku..madras veyil effecta???

tata
sukku

5:15 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

is it good. i havent yet listened to it. may be wheni go home, i shall collect and shall come back again here

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home