Sunday, June 19, 2005

Right-a...thapp-a??....illa Left-a ??

Yentha nari moonjila muzhicheno....weekend naasamaa poochu !!!

baddest of weekend ever....radoi mirchi....chennai semma hot-u machi....

only nalla news....oru new ponnu kitta...ketathu....with semma style......"is chennai this hot or is it jus u ? ".....reply.."kya?"

naasaaa pochu...hindhi kaara ponna !...escape !!...so good news bad news aachu....

one interesting observation....If u asked me if I am left handed or right ?....my prompt reply would've been right !....till last week...

over the week end...I discovered that I am neither left handed or right.....

When I was in my 8th std....I badly bruned my right hand when I tried to do a " Buss" vedi on the day after Deepavali....and 2 days after that with my right hand all banfaged I was writing at full speed with my LEFT HAND !!

then I usually hold the spoon on the left when I eat.....keep my mobile in my left pocket and use the left to operate it....

I can type faster with my left hand....

I throw with my left hand....bat and bolw with my right though....

usually use my left to say Hi...

ippo ippo ippo theriyanum...am I a rightee or a leftee...

naatukku romba mukkiyam.......

naangellam tamilnadu auto style-la...leftla kai potu...right-la indicator potu..straight-a pora case-unga.....

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I throw with my left hand....bat and bolw with my right though...."

interesting....

- Morpheus

11:35 PM  
Blogger Prabha said...

madras la mazhai nu kelvi patten?:)

5:51 AM  
Blogger Prakash said...

hi
first time into ur blogging world..( i think)
anyway nice article man...
i know few people who can write with both hands...
i think Ravi Shasthri is a left arm bowler and a right hand bat

Prakash

6:02 AM  
Blogger Anjali said...

first time her,Pichi utharitinga.nice one.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Vijay Ramamurthi said...

First time here..
kalakareenga
ur opening line to the girl was good.

Madras hottaaa, en thalaezhutha parunga, I am in US and this place is freaking hotter than Madras, we hit like 46 yesterday.

eppadikku
vijay ramamurthi

11:43 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

whether madras is hot r the girl - Good one. By the way - phoby nee lefty

8:32 PM  
Blogger Art said...

very funny.... esp what u told the girl:)

10:59 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@ Morpheus

yeah I've always know that something was basically wrong with
me...maybe this is it !

hey Morphy...I am one of ur very silent readers....when r u waking up ?!?

@Prabha

atha yen kekareenga....mazhai penji..bike nananji...car illaama....fulla nananji veetuku poona...current illa...pramaatham...


@Prakash
hey prakash welcome welcome welcome....

yeah tis jus that people who are ambidex are supposed to be smart and intelli ...and i guess I am not !!


@Anjali..

hey thanks for dropping by !

yenna poonga...dialogue-lam adichi yenna use??

@Vijay

aaga...angeyum kaayutha !!

tenna panna nallavangalukku pala sothanaigal irukkathaan seiyum...

aana oru doubt..ivvalavu veiyililum..antha vella kaaranga yeppadi vellaya irukkaanga?....

research aaramikkanum...

@Sugs

that girl kitta yena dialogue adichi yenna use?....'kya' appadinu muzhuchiche....athu yennomo theriyala...hindi kaara ponnunganaale bayama keethuba...

left0-righto....urupadiya yentha velayum seyaathppo yethuvairuntha yenna !

@Art

ithu namma standard line...romba per kitta uthai vaaginathukku apparam perfect pannathu.... !

11:26 PM  
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

nee rendum illai
ampidextrous than!!!
ponnu joke super!!!

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phobiac

C'on dont get cynical about yourself....It is just that I havent heard of people who throw in left and bowl in right...and i found it interesting...because i consider bowling a slightly modified version of throwing...

there is nothing wrong with that !

-Phobiac

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops i did not realise that i signed as Phobiac in the previous comment..it I who wrote it

- Morpheus

10:17 AM  
Blogger vivitsa said...

Kaush.. Uttu popularity pola .. Blog ku !! Kakakku nee !!

Btw.. Same confusion here, I write right, but for a lot of those things I use my left hand naturally, like throwing a frisbee etc..

12:57 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@Srivatsan

yeah maybe I am an AMBI ..uhmm..

aiyooo...athu joke illeenga.....

1:02 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@Smyta

hey thanx for comming by....

ah good to know that I have company !!

yenna panna ...yeppo intha maathiri style pannaalum...bulb thaan !!

1:16 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@ morpheus

from Phobiac to phobiac....hey man even I was confused the first time...

yeah.... ur observation bout bowling is actually right....that actually makes me think....

@sang

yenna poo...

hey neeyuma ?!?...welcome to the club of leftright confused !!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home