Monday, June 13, 2005

Who TAGGED the CAT ??

Yaarrathu... yenna TAG Pannathu ?!? :

ANSH - The Sweet Penmani {title lift-off from SUGS blogroll! }

Total Number of Books I Own:

167 .....that includes the Tinkles...champaks... et all....

U know.... I have an 80 pages ruled notebook...with all the books I own ,listed...with the date of purchase and other details....

actually my dad's and mom's collection not included.....
my bro never got past Jataka tales....

TWO NEW QUESTIONS ADDED

Total number of books given to others and never came back :

Countless....never expected them to be returned anywayz !!!

Total number of books flicked from others :

To be exact ....16 .....mostly comics and 3 novels....never planned to return them !! ;-)

Last Book I bought:

The monk who sold his ferrari......I know .....My mistake... !....this book is right now with my GOOD FRIEND...mavane seththaan !!

Last Book I was gifted:

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams...an e-book....want to know who gifted this book to me???......ask me....kaasu koduthu namakkellam yaaru gift vaangi kodukka pooraanga !!

ithai padikkara makkale....yaaravathu gift anuppunga !!...yenna kuppaya irunthaalum seri... !

Last Book I read:

Mahabaratha by C.Rajagopalachari.

I am currently reading:

Risk analysis - Concepts.

Five Books that mean a lot to me:

1. All my comics....ithellam illama....my 23 yrs ulaga vaazhkai romba bore adichirukkum

2. Vernon GOD Little - DBC Pierre.....unique style....semma attitude machi !

3. would've missed this one.....thanks ANSH.....Wings of fire...Namma APJK...simple,but,powerful (Kakka kakka style...)

4. some 12 volumes of Vivekananda stuffs........ haven't read them fully...but the little read changed me forever....what passion....!

5. My 10th std Tamil grammar text book......made me love my language....actually that was my Tamil teach'......

Who am I gonna tag ?....will update that info after tis done....

Nandri koori vidai peruvathu ungal anbu nanban.....

*************************************************************************************
ok...the following have been tagged by the great...the one and only....
actually curious....

1. Sophie
2. Arthi
3. Vani
4. Sange
5. Ramya
6. VIV


Just miss

1. The 'M '
2. Ammani

Latest update : ART and The chennai girl have replied saying that they'll post the TAG POST !!!
************************************************************************************

8 Comments:

Blogger Art said...

hey u've tagged me... hmmm ok... will update my blog with answers very soon

2:43 AM  
Blogger Vani Viswanathan said...

umm....ditto for what art said.

2:51 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@ ART...!!

Maaikiteengalaa !!

@Vani

DITTO !!!

3:34 AM  
Blogger Vivhyd said...

Hey u tagged the wrong person.. dude.. books and me are long way apart.. I don't read books at all.. I don't even remember what books I own.. wrong person..

Anyways to cont.. I shall take it out from long forgotten debris (of my mind that is) and update my post..

5:39 AM  
Blogger m. said...

hehe, thanks! :D

8:04 AM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

hey me will give answers to sangeeta...then u...k...once one tag answer at a time...

9:47 AM  
Blogger Art said...

Updated the bog :) do check out :)

7:21 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

hmm
enna sollittu neenga ipdi padikareengale

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home