Sunday, July 24, 2005

FEAR ??...really ....?

well I dont have much time....leaving early from office after a loooong time.....jus enough time to type this out....I guess....

A few days back had an interesting conversation with an interesting person...he was like asking me lotsa questions...god knows why...like do I belive in fate and things like that.....then he asked me a question ...that was actually interesting....

MACHAN....WHAT DO U FEAR...??

Thats an interesting one....not because ...I still cant figure out why that was interesting.....but anywayz this is what I said and that actually it took him and me,as well, by surprise....

well...frankly I havent seen myself fear anything.....till now....really...never feared to pick up a fight...take a BIT to exam....stand up to autho.....drive at breakneck speed.....drink lts of alcohol....catch snakes.....wander bout in total darkness...watch scary movies even when I was like some 4-5 yrs old....really...there was nothing that REALLY scared me....not even life....the ups and downs....

but after some serious thought....well....read on...



" I've never feared the sea that can drown me....
fire that can burn me....
the thunderbolt that can fall on me from the great sky...
or the demons of the dark that I was taught to fear....
but,the thoughts from the mind of those who cant be trusted ??...

I've never feared to belive in what I belive...
lie for a greater good..
to fight for a cuase....
or to stand up aginst those against me....
but, people with no principles who dont belive in themselves ???....


I've never feared The kinfe that can kill me....
cruel words as sharp as the knife....
to hold the heart in my hand
or the blood that drips from it....
but, the cut throats who back stab and dont have a spine ??........"



just a thought......ogey....gotta leave..... !!!

3 Comments:

Blogger cutefreaky said...

hey true....it is not that i fear of those people...but i would say sometimes i lose trust in people arnd me if i give some serious thought abt what kind of person they might be....does it mean..fearing wht kinda person they might be?? am not sure....but i hate people like that...and trying my max not to fall into the categories...but am not sure how far i have succeeded
tata
sukku

"TO err is human"..

6:25 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

good one man. I fear a lot of things. like seeing blood, exam results, marriage...........

4:01 PM  
Blogger cutefreaky said...

@suguna....

hey i do agree with u.. i fear marriage too...by the way..i chkd ur blog...Good work ...

tata
sukku

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home