Friday, August 19, 2005

1....2.....3....

I know the Title is stupid....u dont hafta tell me !

*****************************************************

Take This 1:

this actually happened in my college...there was this guy..let's call him S....or whatever !....

it was our final yr project Viva...and this bright guy goes in and comes back in 5 mins....

S says : 'dei antha external sooper pshyco da...he is asking such stupid questions and asked me to get out when I answred them...cha...'

me: what did he ask....

S: he looked at me and said ' uhmm project is good ...oh u r using a FET ( thats a type of transistor...for the non electronics guys..)....seri ....FET sollu "

me : and ..?...what did u say ?

S: F E T...

me : ..magane naana iruntha suda suda ciffee-ya mela oothiruppen...

***************************************************************

Take this 2 :

urs truly was peace fully smoking in my college canteen....and u know every other staff in my college thought I was such a good boy et all...u know I used to study wel....ok....really....and It was the way I looked and...u know I used to look like a....what was that a fruit.....

and surprise....when I walked out....there they were...some 8 - 10 of my staffs all smiles....me ?...looked like a bulb...

actually one of my lect had seen me smoking and he had called ....phoned...yelled and there he had all the people who thought I was a good boy....giving them a free show !.....actually a couple of my lady staffs thought my smoking style was cool...u know ...so much for getting caught !

**************************************************

Take this 3 :

most of uy might have heard this one...but never knew where it happened....well I know... !

was my semester Mechanical machines lab...me doing some calculations....and this uncle guy....hez some 5 - 6 yrs my senior...yeah still has this paper....goes up to the external.....and says that he didnt know how to do the experiment,..on the PETTER 5 HP engine....

External : u tell me how to start and run it I will pass u

Senior : ok sir....(gets ready).dud ..dud ...dud...(gaining speed)....dududdudududududududududududuududududududud

Ex: ...stop it...

Senior : dududududududududud...dud...dud...dud...dud..dud (slowing down)

u know he actually passed !! reason...the external didn't want others to experience the same torture !!

16 Comments:

Blogger Vani Viswanathan said...

hey.....
impressing lady staff with your smoking, eh? range!!! ;)

6:00 AM  
Blogger cutefreaky said...

hey... nee fruita?? yaaru da unna pathi uvlo uyarva nenachadhu????..lol...seriyana ...$!@$@#%# adhuga ellam..

DUDUDUDDD.. was sooooper
lol
sukku

10:27 AM  
Blogger monu said...

1 and 2 sooper
aanaa 3 nambaraa maathiri illaye..oru pazhaya joke kettaa maathiri irukku
:))
anyways funny!!!

2:18 AM  
Blogger Prakash said...

Hey
Nice one man....
smoking looks cool....ok we believe u...
Nice one man...keep it coming
Prakash

6:32 AM  
Blogger Prakash said...

Hi
BTW I have blogrolled u..hope u dont mind
Prakash

6:37 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

phoby
naan oru tubelight 2 and 3 purinjadu but 1 konjam idikude paa

3:23 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@vani

well impressing didn't stop with the lady staffs .... ;-)

8:54 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@suk

naan friut-nu sollala...paakka fruit maathiri....

anna fact yennana...naan nejamaave nalla payan thaan,......nejamma...

8:58 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@monu

pazhaya joke-a?..... antha payanum itha thaan ketuttu pannan pola irukku.....

yenga college la ithellam romba sagajam....padippu....tamil-la yengalukku pidikkaatha vaartha...

8:59 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@Prakash....

hey thanx !...

dhumming is not cool...actually it is bad...

what to do !..manasukku theriyuthu..aanan..vayasukku theriyalayee...

9:00 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@Prakash...

he thanx for brolling me !

9:01 PM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@sugs...

ok....explanation ithoo...

actually antha lect. FET paththi solla sollarathukku.."FET sollu"-nu sonnaaru...

namma aalu... " FET "- nu sonnaan...

puriyuthaa ?

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micro Persuasion: links for 200
Oracle has announced plans to offer content content via podcasting for the Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco conference, Sept.
Excellent Blog.

Nice People and a friendly atmosphere. I will definitely be back some time in the near future.

Keep up the great work.

ohhh..... I almost forgot. Come check out my site. It talks about Visitor Tracking Software issues.

Talk Soon!

9:53 PM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

magane unaku enna mathri prof mattela...athanala tapiche

12:10 AM  
Blogger ~phobiac~ said...

@sophie...

yungala maathiri prof..??...

collegestudent maathiriya ??...pleaseeeee

aiyoo ... bayanthuten....nejamma !!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Pal said...

did ur friend S pass the final year exams :):)

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home