Tuesday, April 25, 2006

finally !! am in Love !!

Wanted to wait ...wait for what ?!?....this post !

whats so spl about this post ? ....well this is the first one "after I fell in love "

the first time I saw her my heart skipped a beat...there she stood..in blue...that first sight took my heart away.....beat started pickin up pace...head went light...and it was love at first sight ....man did I jus rhyme ?!? weird !

she stared at me frm behind those glasses and we connected....

she looks perfect for her age ! jus luv her !!!

talked to my folks and herz...things kinda worked out !!

I know I am talkin crap here....but hey...I am in love...


well if u r wonderin, what the hell ! ... am ref'ing to the 1969 CJ3B ( thats a jeep ) I am gonna buy today :-) !!!

5 Comments:

Blogger che sara sara said...

moron....i fooled me da...

8:21 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

hey. i thought u were missing long time because of this one. but finally it became ore chuppunnu pochu maa

10:14 PM  
Blogger Vani Viswanathan said...

whoa!
you buying a jeep?!?
nethi bloggers' meet-ku beach pona po daan evalo patha ezhudirkeenga nenachen ;)

4:47 AM  
Blogger cutefreaky said...

hehehe.. un post title paatha udaney .. i guessd ... u wud end up smthing lik this... guess i know u too well ;-)...

appuram.. wht else is happn.. n if u want anything let me know asap.. i dont hv much time to shop :-)

tata
sukku

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP D 12 online advertising newsletter paralegal jobs weight loss insulon dependent diabetes camera surveillance software large security monitors bestsecuritycameras.info Att wireless dsl mp3 player rca lyra software Protonix high http://www.hummer-dealerships-5.info/Webcamvideosurveillancemotiondetectkey.html surveillance camera articles Seo company libya Drug store prices for 300 mg oxycodone Loss didrex result weight

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home