Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Another year !!

Yeah right !.....two months of zero blogging.....
Reason : Work Work and Work !!

finally a breather !.....very little work came my way last week....and this week ?!?...noting yet !

enjoying my time at office..

to every/any-one reading this...
HAPPY NEW YEAR ! HAPPY PONGAL and hope u had a GREAT LONG WEEKEND FOR THE REPUBLIC DAY!!

NEW YEAR :....started this one with my friends...enjoyed it with FULL/HALF and a QUARTER of fun!

went on a trip to Kodai with my team mates ....last week....had a great time...kodaikanal semma cold machi .....sarakku ulla ponathukapparama thaan maams steady aanaaru....

boating, cycling...baloon shooting...and lotsa walking.....went to the usual spots around kodai...and drove the tempo traveller for some distance.....

looking foward for more vetti time at office...

action plan for the week....

see rang de basanti....sleep sleep.....ofcourse blog !....other than that ...lets see....

2006....2+0+0+6 = 8 ...my lucky number... !!

and yeah....finally ....I lost the war....my bro got the set top box....now with the Govt. planing to take over the MSOs.....another 5k govindaaa goooovinda !!

READING: THE MOTORCYCLE DIARIES - BY 'CHE' GUEVARA

NEXT ON LIST : ZEN AND THE ART OF MOTORCYCLE MAINTANANCE... really dunno why I got this one....

SONG PLAYIN ON MY COMP : Amélie Poulain - La noyee

5 Comments:

Blogger cutefreaky said...

hmm ...long time.. n wb from hibernation.. post smthin interesting than ur personal schedule da

tata
sukku

12:33 AM  
Blogger Vani Viswanathan said...

habba, thoongi ezhunduteengla? :) Welcome back to blogsville!!

2:28 AM  
Blogger Ramya Shankar said...

Never realised u were back!! Vaanga vaanga

2:52 AM  
Blogger Kartik Kannan said...

Hi,
> I am Kartik Kannan at Sulekha.com (www.Sulekha.com).
> I had the opportunity to see your latest blog post. I found it really
fascinating, and so would anybody at Sulekha blogs which brings me to an
offer I would like to make to you to substantially increase your blog's
readership and popularity.
> By creating a parallel blog on Sulekha Blogs, you can dramatically
boost the number of people viewing your posts, commenting on them and
connecting with each other. All you need to do is give us your approval
(Reply to this mail with a YES) so that we can feed your blog posts via
RSS into your customized blog page on Sulekha.
> I eagerly look forward to seeing you on Sulekha!
>
> Kartik Kannan (kartikk@sulekha.net)
> Team Sulekha
> I blog at www.katchucrap.blogspot.com
> http://kartik.sulekha.com

4:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Vicodin m367 pictures payment online

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home