Saturday, October 08, 2005

looooong time.....

Yeah...tis been a looooong time.....finally after some 2-3 months ...I have some solid....hectic work schedule.....good...U know.... am a ...workaholic...

so....towards then end of last week...I got my new work...and guess what...me had been busy, tied up with all that work....and....now after a week.....am already ahead of my schedule by more than a week....u know I love to work....and by work I mean REAL work.....code ....luv me....esp the analysis part....and man I luv testing others' work and giving them new bugs to work on !!

next week would be really slow ...cause have already finished all the work....

and hey I saw GAJINI....on the first day...evening show....good movie.....ASIn...my chella kutti....jus amazing !!....man she looks ....u know....intelligent....first time I've seen a good lokin girl...look intelligent et all...

saw it again yesterday...jus till the part where Asin logsoff....

uhmmm...nothin much happenin....and that is kinda borin...
have my appraisals comin up....gawd am I gonna have fun or what....my Presentation is gonna rock....gonna take on the higher ups...and wud love to see their faces when I do that !!

Suttum vizhi sudare....Suttum vizhi sudare...yen ulagam unnai sutruthe....

okie..... bye !!

4 Comments:

Blogger யாத்ரீகன் said...

hm.. epdi padathai rendavadhu thadava partheenga ?!!

i felt it was horrible like Nayan's hip ;-)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Suguna said...

hmm my vote is for Ghajini.
some of the songs have come out cool.
so another appraisal........ i thought u had a salary hike just months back.
hmmm so finally phoby is working...is it appraisalphobia...haha

5:29 AM  
Blogger cutefreaky said...

enna aachu unakku... nee work panriya??? infy urupatta mathiri thaan... "narayana ...narayana..."

chk out the snaps of our trip...will upload in grps asap...

looks like ur ol' buddy missed u a lot.. and for first time.. said nice things abt u... :P

tata
sukku

11:25 AM  
Blogger che sara sara said...

hey neeyum asin fana...Gaud...!!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home